Booking Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These conditions, along with our ‘Holiday Information’ set out the terms and conditions of the contract between you and MapMyTours Operations and show your and our contractual commitments to each other. These conditions apply when you book either a Package Holiday, a Flight + Hotel, a City Break, a Flight only, or a Hotel only with any of our holiday brands.
- HOLIDAY INFORMATION WHEN YOU BOOK ONE OF OUR HOLIDAYS, YOU’RE ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT WITH MapMyTours OPERATIONS Department. THESE BOOKING CONDITIONS TOGETHER WITH THE INFORMATION IN THE HOLIDAY INFORMATION PAGES OF THIS BROCHURE/travel itinerary ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THAT CONTRACT, SO PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.
- ALL OF THESE BOOKING CONDITIONS ARE IMPORTANT BECAUSE THEY SET OUT OUR COMMITMENTS AND YOURS. TO HELP YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND PARTICULAR INFORMATION.
WE’VE HIGHLIGHTED BELOW SOME OF THE KEY WORDS:
- YOUR BOOKING WITH US This section includes: Making a booking, paying for your holiday and responsibilities of the lead named person. What’s financially protected and how it is protected.
- BEFORE YOU TRAVEL This section includes: Being prepared – get the right insurance, take health precautions, know the latest foreign office (FCO) advice and have the documentation you need for travel. What happens and what charges apply if you need to change or cancel your booking. What we’ll do if we’re forced to make a change to your booking before you travel.
- TRAVELLING AND ON HOLIDAY This section includes: Changes after travel and the effect it may have on your holiday. What you can do whilst you are away and taking responsibility.
- MAKING A COMPLAINT AND OUR LIABILITY TO YOU This section includes: If things don’t go according to plan – complaints and how we’ll deal with these. What we are liable to you for. What to do if you suffer gastric illness, including reporting it to us, seeing a doctor and providing evidence. If you think it was caused by something you consumed at the hotel and you don’t follow these steps you may not be able to claim compensation.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA This section includes: Information about the need to pass your data to our suppliers and how we’ll use it for marketing and for other purposes such as improving our service. We can also use personal data for preventing or detecting fraudulent claims/other crime.
Period Before Arrival:
|More than 60 Days||No deduction exclude GST|
|60 – 29 Days||75% of Refund Amount|
|28 – 15 Days||50 % of Refund Amount|
|14 – 10 Days||30 % of Refund Amount|
|7 days prior to Arrival||Non-Refundable|
THE HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES:
All services will be as per those specified / confirmed and paid for as per the Invoices and Service Vouchers. If you avail any service which is not included in the Holiday package or get yourself upgraded then the payment for the same will have to be cleared by you directly. Please note that, porterage, tips, gratuities, room service, laundry, excess baggage charge, a la carte meals, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, paid toilets etc are not included unless specifically mentioned as included.
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while travelling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION:
We treat all the information furnished by you as confidential and will share only the necessary information with airline, hotels and other service providers who will provide the services to you during your tour. However we may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by the law or by an order of a court or the rules, regulations or enquiry by any government / statutory agency having regulatory authority over the Company.
- If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue applicable refund provided such refund is sought pursuant to cancellation and the request for same is made within 72 hours of your purchase and shall be further subject to the travel agent having not processed your order. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within three (3) days of your purchase.
- Please include your TOUR PACKAGE DETAILS (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period however; we shall not be liable for any default caused in processing the refund amount owing to the delay caused by processing bank.
- Any amendments/additions to package (dates, inclusions, itinerary etc), will be done at extra cost to the customer. Changes made to the package will be made as per cancellation policy of the original package and customer has to bear the cost incurred due to this.
- MapMyTours India doesn’t encourage changes and modifications to online bookings once they’re made. However, facilitation of changes related to postponement or rescheduling of the already booked package is the sole discretion of Travel agent under permitted circumstances. MapMyTours India shall not be held liable for any impact due to change in original itinerary by the traveller and it will cost extra according to the itinerary.
- In case of force majeure cases (such as curfew, riots etc), MapMyTours India shall not be liable for any losses made thereof.