Superb Himachal Honeymoon
Destinations Covered: Chandigarh – Shimla – Kullu – Manali – Manikaran – Chandigarh.
Himachal Honeymoon visit is the well-suited approach to begin your marital coexistence. The excursion would enable you to have a tryst with the snow topped mountain extends, the unadulterated and perfect appeal of nature, the sumptuous green timberlands – all make an atmosphere of sentiment and unwinding. Prominently known as the “Honeymooner’s Paradise”, Himachal has a portion of the finest landscapes where you can invest energy with your dearest.
- Accommodation using starting Room category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Meals – As per mentioned above in package at the Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Tata Indigo Car / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Rohtang Pass as per Union Transport only on Direct Payment.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Festivals and Air Condition will not operate in Hills Area.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- Day 01 Chandigarh - Shimla
Drive down to Shimla as you finish your breakfast, which is also called the ”Queen of Hill Stations”. Check into a hotel as you arrive and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stroll around the local bazaar or simply enjoy the romantic background of the majestic Himalayas. You stay at the hotel overnight.
- Day 02 Shimla
As you finish your breakfast you go ahead and take a tour to Shimla exploring the eminent tourist spots. The popular ones to touch upon are Mall Road, Jakhoo Hill, Chadwick Falls, Himachal State Museum, Summer Hill and Prospect Hill. In the afternoon you can make your way to Kufri Valley for an exciting excursion. Return to your hotel for dinner and night stay.
- Day 03 Shimla – Manali
After your breakfast you proceed to Manali and visit Kullu Valley on your way. Take a glimpse at the verdant fields and the orchards of apple, cherry and plum. Kullu Valley is often considered as the abode of God and is replete with pictorial locales. The town is also well known for Dusshera Festival. After exploring Kullu move on to Manali and check into a resort as you arrive for an overnight stay.
- Day 04 Manali
On this day you proceed to Manali after a your breakfast and explore places like Hidimba Devi Temple, Kothi, Solang Valley, Rahalla Falls, Nehru Kund, Rohtang Pass, Arjuna Gufa, and Bhrighu Lake. Return to the hotel in the evening for your night stay and dinner.
Note : Rohtang Pass visit is subject to weather condition & on direct payment basis.
- Day 05 Manali
After breakfast go for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon at leisure. Enjoy your dinner in hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 06 Manali – Chandigarh
After Breakfast transfer to Chandigarh. On arrival check-into Hotel. Later Free for Leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 07 Chandigarh
After Breakfast transfer to Chandigarh Airport Drop.
Overnight stay in Best Hotels.