Superb Golden Triangle
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi.
Probably, no other theme tour besides Golden Triangle Tour can provide you with a full-fledged glimpse of India’s royal and cultural heritage in such a short span. The journey covers three most popular tourist destinations of India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The guests are provided with a slice of British, Rajputana and Mughal royalty on the same platter.
- Accommodation using Starting Room Category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast as per the above package in the hotel.
- Airport Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift Dzire for 02 Guests & Maruti Ertiga/ Toyota Innova for 04-06 Guests/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air fare.
- Any Guide.
- Any Jungle Safari.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
- Arrival at Delhi. Meeting and assistance upon arrival in Delhi and transfer to your hotel.
- After wash and change we proceed on a half day tour of Delhi. Today we will visit Old Delhi covering Jama Masjid, Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. Stay overnight at the city hotel.
- Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing - Jaipur
- This morning we proceed on a sightseeing tour of the other part of the city, New Delhi and visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, and the Gandhi Memorial. Also visit embassies and the Parliament House (from outside), Humayun’s Tomb and the Qutab Minar. Following the tour we will begin our road journey towards Jaipur. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. Night halt at Jaipur.
- Day 3: Jaipur Sightseeing
- This morning we will enjoy a day- trip to the Amber Fort and there we will enjoy the Elephant Ride. Following the tour of Amber Fort we enjoy a tour of Jaipur. Visit the City Palace and notice the harmonious blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture. Also visit the Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. Stroll through the Bazaar and buy souvenirs and handicrafts as a sweet reminder of your tour with Mapmytours. Overnight stay in the Hotel
- Day 4: Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (245 Kms)
- After breakfast begin your road journey towards Agra, on the way we visit the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri. This Mughal city, established by Akbar, has been declared as the world heritage site. After exploring Fatehpur Sikri and visiting its monuments. From here we continue driving to Agra. After reaching, get transferred to the hotel.
The rest of the day is free. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
- Day 5: Agra Sightseeing - Varanasi (by Train)
- At Sunrise we enjoy visiting the Taj Mahal and witness its timeless beauty (Note: The Taj Mahal is closed on Friday)
- Afternoon we will visit Agra Fort and Id-Mat-Ud-Dauhla’s tomb.
- Evening transfer to the train station for catching the train to Varanasi. Overnight aboard
- Day 6: Arrival Varanasi
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Varanasi train station and check-in at the hotel.
- After wash & change we will enjoy a day-trip to Sarnath, a religious Buddhist site.In the afternoon city tour of Varanasi covering – Alamgir Mosque or Beni Madhav Ka Darera, Dasaswamedh Ghat and The Bharat Mata Temple.
- Evening we will visit the banks of Ganges for Ganga Aarti. Overnight stay in the Hotel
- Day 7: Varanasi - Delhi (By Flight) - Departure
- Today early morning we enjoy a boat ride on river Ganges. Following breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi. Upon arrival, Meeting and assistance to the city’s International airport for your onward flight back home.
Overnight stay in Best Hotels.