Romantic Munnar Tour
Destinations Covered: Cochin – Munnar – Cochin
Munnar is arranged close to the Anaimudi Peak, the most elevated top in the Western Ghats at a height of 2,695 meters (842 feet) from the ocean level. Munnar’s sprawling tea gardens with tall trees extending out of sharp precipices, and a plenty of wildflowers in a mob of hues, influence it to resemble a painter’s canvas. Book Munnar Tour Packages with Mapmytours and get best deals on every booking.
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Day 01 Cochin/Kochi Arrival
On arriving at the Cochin airport, enjoy your journey to the beautiful Munnar (140 km / 4 hours).Check in at the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 02 Munnar Sightseeing
On this day, get set to explore the natural beauty of Munnar. Carry your camera along while visiting popular spots like Eravikulam National Park, High Range Club, Flower Garden, Echo Point, Anamudi Peak, Mattupetty Dam and Top Station. At the end of the day, return to the hotel for a peaceful overnight stay.
- Day 03 Cochin/Kochi Departure
Your delightful tour ends today. Check out from the hotel after a refreshing breakfast and enjoy your journey to Cochin International Airport/Ernakulam railway station. Board the flight/train and enjoy your trip towards your onward destination.
Overnight stay in Best Hotels or Houseboat. Sightseeing by private car.