Magical Kerala Tour
Destinations Covered: Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Cochin
Feel the enchantment of affection, nature and every single nice sentiment at the God’s own one of a kind nation – Kerala. Relax through the lively states of Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alappey and Trivandrum.
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Day 1 Arrive at 'Gods own Country'
Arrive at the Cochin Airport or Railway Station and transfer to Munnar. On the way, revel in the beauty of Valara, Cheeyappara and Kallar waterfalls. Also, stop by at Karadippara View Point to click pictures with friends. On arrival in Munnar, check in at the hotel and relax. Distance from Cochin to Munnar: 130 Km. Travel time – Cochin to Munnar: approx. 4 hours Tip: While in the hotel, do not forget to recharge the batteries of your phones and cameras as you will need it the following day.
- Day 2 Munnar Local Sightseeing
Have a scrumptious breakfast and proceed for a full-day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit the Tea museum, Eravikulam National Park, Blossom Park, Mattupetty Dam and Hydel Park. Later, in the evening, return to the hotel for a candlelight dinner and enjoy night stay at the hotel. Optional: To make your trip all the more special request a flower bouquet and chocolate cake in your room, while customizing your Kerala honeymoon package (charges extra).
- Day 3 Munnar - Thekkady (92 Km / 3 hours)
Relish a filling breakfast and proceed to Thekkady. Check in at the hotel and relax for a while. Later, visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Facilities for night stay are arranged at the hotel. Distance from Munnar to Thekkady: 94 Km Travel Time (Munnar to Thekkady): 3 hours Optional: Enjoy a romantic bamboo rafting experience at Periyar Lake (charges extra).
- Day 4 Thekkady - Kumarakom (123 Km / 3.5 hours)
After savouring a delicious breakfast, proceed to Alleppey / Kumarakom. Check in at the houseboat and gorge on a freshly prepared lunch. Gorge on a yummy dinner and stay comfortably at the hotel. Distance from Thekkady to Alleppey: 140 Km Travel Time (Thekkady to Kumarakom): 4 hours
- Day 5 Trip Ends with Beautiful Memories
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and head to Cochin Airport or Railway Station.
Overnight stay in Best Hotels or Houseboat.