Kerala – Splendid Backwaters Tours
Destinations Covered: Kochi – Munnar – Alappuzha – Alleppey – Kochi
Situated on the southern tip of the Indian subcontinent, Kerala is honored with a charming atmosphere consistently. Kerala visit bundles are the absolute most famous excursion choices, for families, companions and honeymooners in India.
Circumscribed by Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and the Lakshadweep Sea, Kerala is home to shorelines, backwaters, woodland stores, and Ayurveda hones.
Kochi International Airport and Trivandrum International Airport are the primary passage and leave focuses for Kerala. Explorers who benefit Kerala occasion bundles from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata i.e. northern, eastern and additionally and western urban communities of India can undoubtedly achieve Kerala by means of flights. In any case, explorers from areas that are near Kerala, like to profit reasonable Kerala tourism bundles from Bangalore, Mysore, Chennai, and Hyderabad that take them to Thiruvananthapuram Central railroad station, Trivandrum or the Ernakulam railroad station, Kochi.
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- For 2-3 pax A/c Indigo/small sedan vehicles for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places. (Transport vehicle timings will be between 8am to 8pm.)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All Meals at the Houseboat (Kerala Cuisine)
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Christmas eve and new year eve supplement would be extra and chargeable at the time of booking.
- Day 01 Kochi - Munnar
On arrival, our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/Railway Station. Later proceed to Munnar, and enjoy the scenic beauty of the place. Munnar, a place to rejoice and relax is breathtakingly beautiful, an idyllic destination to retire in peace and tranquillity. On the way you can enjoy waterfalls of Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Check-in at the hotel and relax for a while within the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
- Day 02 Munnar
Wake up to the new sunrise and enjoy your breakfast, later proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park, the Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching with the variety of birds found there. Enroute visit Kundala Lake, Echo Point, View Point and green carpet of tea gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
- Day 03 Munnar - Alappuzha
After having the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty, board the traditionally decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruise. The backwaters of Kerala are unique to the magnificent state. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and the magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
- Day 04 Alleppey to Kochi
After the breakfast pack your baggage’s and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday.
Overnight stay in Best Hotels or Houseboat. Sightseeing by private car.
Yes you don’t have to pay any extra amount to anyone. All cost is inclusive.