Kerala Package 6 Nights
Destinations Covered: Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Trivandrum
Feel the freshness of affection, nature and every single nice sentiment at the God’s own country – Kerala, India. Enjoy your holidays in the lively states of Kovalam, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom and Trivandrum.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels or similar
- Meal Daily Buffet breakfast at the hotel( 06 breakfast )
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/C Innova at disposal includes driver allowance, toll, parking, driver’ night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary. (Mileage allowance KM 1300 from garage to garage 8 am – 8 pm) with one day trip to kanyakumari.
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc. at the hotels.
- All such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- 5% GST on Total Billing
- Monuments Entrance Fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the “Cost Inclusions”.
- Day 01 Cochin - Munnar (135 Km 4 hrs)
Arrival assistance & transfer from Cochin airport/railway station to Munnar, where sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make it a unique experience. On the way visiting.
- Adimali (Wholesale place for spices and cardamom).
- Cheyyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls.
- Attukal Waterfalls.
Reach Munnar town! Check in to your hotel! Rest and relax! Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 02 Munnar 100 Km sightseeing
After breakfast Sightseeing in Munnar, covering
- Mattupetty direction, Photo point, Mattupetty Dam – Optional [15 Minutes Boat Drive in this Dam.
- Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here).
- Shooting point (Famous point where normally film shooting takes place).
- Kundale Lake (A super dam where we can go for shikara boating in the dam).
- After lunch in munnar by 2.00 P.M we visit.
- Tea Museum (A place where u can see how they are processing tea-Like factory visit).
- Visit Blossom Park.
- Pothenmedu View Point.
Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay in Munnar.
- Day 03 Munnar - Thekkady (110 Km 3 Hrs)
Morning drive from Munnar to Thekkady On the way visit
- Periyar wildlife sanctuary.
Check in to the hotel.
Optional activities in Thekkady.
- Elephant safari,
- Kalari Payette (A traditional martial Art),
- Kathakali Show (A traditional performance-Art),
- Jungle Jeep Safari and
- Ayurveda Massages etc
- Boating in Periyar.
- Plantation visit.
Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 04 Thekkady to Kumarakom (150 kms 3.5 hrs)
After breakfast drive from Thekkady to Kumarakom. On arrival at Kumarakom/Alleppey check into Hotel. Activities such as Canoeing in small boat in narrow canals(Optional),Fishing, Village walk,Sightseeing covering Paddy fields, Famous resorts on the banks, Temples and churches, Snake boat, Birds sanctuary etc. Overnight stay at Resort/Hotel.
- Day 05 Kumarakom - Kovalam (220 Km 5 Hrs )
After breakfast drive to Kovalam with sightseeing places.
- Kollam town and beach.
- Check in to the hotel. Enjoy the beach! Rest and Relax.
- Visit Kovalam Beach.
- At many coastal places there are beautiful patches of coral reefs.
- The underwater views, which are visible during snorkeling, are really marvelous.
Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 06 Kovalam – Trivandrum - Kovalam 30 Km
After breakfast we move to Trivandrum and visit.
- Padmanabhaswami Temple.
- Sree Chithra Art Gallary.
- Zoo,Naiper Museum,Priyadershini.
- Planetarium and Kuthiramalika palace.
- Shangumugham beach.
- Back to Kovalam. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 07 Back to Trivandrum (30 km 1 h)
After breakfast transfer back to Trivandrum Airport/Railway station.
Overnight stay in Best Hotels or Houseboat.