Jewels of Ladakh Tours
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Leh – Nubra valley – Delhi
Jewels of Ladakh tour make your travel the majestic mountains, making you feel blessed and realize the beauty of the nature. It is a splendid tour with a full day excursion to Spituk Monastery, one of the most important monasteries in central Ladakh.Visit Nubra valley via Khardongla pass, that is considered to be the world highest motorable pass. Moving forward with the tour, pay a visit to Samstanling Monastery situated in Keygar village.Enjoy a full day excursion trip to Pangong Lake situated close to La crossing Chngla Pass. It is the most amazing lakes in Asia which changes its color 4-5 times a day.
- All transfers and sightseeing by NAC Indigo/Tavera/Winger/Tempo/Coach
- 02 nights in Katra at Hotel.
- 04 nights in Srinagar at Hotel
- Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) basis
- Pick up from Jammu & drop at Srinagar Airport.
- ( GST is extra on total billing)
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony /Horses/ Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg(as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and Is on direct payment basis)
- Aru , Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc and any other
- Note: Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- Day 01 Delhi - Leh
Take an early morning flight to reach Leh, the capital of Ladakh situated at a height of 11800 ft above sea level. As you land at the Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, transfer to your hotel is promptly arranged. Check into your room and spend the day taking rest and adapting to the low air pressure, which is must to settle yourself to the high altitudes of Ladakh. Late afternoon, visit Shanti stupa, a true Buddhist architectural gem. Use the evening to scout local markets. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
- Day 02 Leh - Spituk - Pather Sahib - Leh
After a leisurely breakfast, we’ll drive to Spituk. Today we’ll cover Spituk Monastery, the famous Magnetic Hills, teh conflunce of Indus and Zanskar River near Nimoo and visit to Pather Sahib an inportant Sikh Pilgrimage Site.
- Day 03 Pangong Lake (Leh)
Day 3 starts with a full day excursion to Pangong Lake which is a 135 km drive from Leh. The Pangong Lake is nearly 140km long and 3-5km wide and more than half of it lies in the Tibetan territory. Since you return by the evening, you can roam about Leh’s local markets looking for a deal or two. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
- Day 04 Khardungla Pass (Leh)
Morning of the fourth day begins with a visit to Khardungla Pass at 18360 ft which, not surprisingly, is the world’s highest motorable pass. In the afternoon visit the Sangam of Indus and Zanskar rivers, and drive past Magnetic Hill & the Thiksey Monastery which enshrines the most photographed statue of Maitreya Buddha in India.Overnight stay is arranged at the hotel.
- Day 05 Monasteries and Palaces
Today is the day for cultural immersion in and around Leh. Sightseeing will include visit to Thiskey Gompa, one of the most breathtaking monasteries in Ladakh. We would also vist Shey Palace in the vicinity. After that we’d go Hemis which hosts one of the most well-known festivals in Ladakh. After visiting the monasteries we will drive to Stok Palace Museum which showcases royal artefacts and paraphernalia.
- Day 06 Leh - Departure
Early morning transfer to Kushok Bakula Rimpochhe Airport on time to board flight for onward destination.
Overnight stay in Best Hotels.