Golden Triangle Tour With Shimla
Destinations Covered: – Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Shimla – Delhi
A tour package that compiles British, Mughal and Rajput heritage with a trip to the famous hill station-Shimla.
If it sounds interesting to you, our ‘Golden Triangle Tour with Shimla’ is the perfect option for you.
The 10 day journey will take you through the historical lanes of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with a detour to Shimla.
- Accommodation using Starting Room Category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast as per the above package in the hotel.
- Airport Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift Dzire for 02 Guests & Maruti Ertiga/ Toyota Innova for 04-06 Guests/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air fare.
- Any Guide.
- Any Jungle Safari.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Day 1: Delhi
- Upon your arrival at the Delhi International Airport, meet our tour representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Stay overnight in the hotel.
- Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
- Today, embark on a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi. The places you will visit here include India Gate, Jama Masjid, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, Gandhi Memorial, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar Complex. All these mini excursions are overseen by expert guides who regale you with interesting anecdotes and folklores. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 3: Delhi - Agra
- In the morning, leave by road for Agra. Upon arrival, check into your hotel. Once you have rested for a while, go out on a sightseeing tour of Agra. The first attraction you will visit is the white marble monument Taj Mahal – considered the eternal symbol of love by many. This is followed by a mini-tour of the Agra Fort (the seat and stronghold of the Mughal emperors). As the night approaches, you are escorted back to your hotel where you stay for the night.
- Day 4: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
- In the morning, leave by road for Jaipur. On the way, visit the deserted Mughal town ‘Fatehpur Sikri’. Here you will visit Jama Masjid, Birbal Bhawan, Jodha Bai Palace, Buland Darwaza and Panch Mahal. Arrive in Jaipur followed by check into the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 5: Jaipur
- In the morning, hit the road to Amber Fort. Later, enjoy an elephant joy ride to the entrance point of the Amber Fort. The afternoon is booked with the sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. Start by visiting the City Palace (a palatial structure segregated into gardens, buildings and courtyards and reflects a seamless fusion of Rajput and Mughal architecture), Jantar Mantar and the local bazaars etc. Stay overnight in the hotel.
- Day 6: Jaipur - Delhi
- In the morning, leave by road for Delhi. Upon arrival, check into the hotel for overnight stay. The rest of the day can be spent at leisure. We suggest you try some local Delhi street food or check out the art scene in the city.
- Day 7: Delhi - Shimla
- Today, in the morning, drive to the railway station to board the train to Kalka. At Kalka, you get to board the famous Toy Train that passes through a staggering 102 tunnels, meandering through the lofty Himalayas. The train, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, chugs along at sleepwalking speeds and takes a good 5 hours to finally reach Shimla. On reaching Shimla, check in at the hotel in Shimla. Stay overnight in the hotel.
- Day 8: Shimla
- Today, set out of your hotel to explore the natural and architectural beauty of Shimla. The places you will visit here include Botanical Gardens, The Shimla Mall Road , The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, Himachal State Museum and Summer Hill. By evening, you may return to your hotel for staying overnight.
- Day 9: Shimla - Delhi
- Today, drive to the Kalka railway station to board the train to Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi, check in at the hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 10: Delhi - Departure
- Today, you will be transferred to the international airport/ railway station to board flight back home.
Overnight stay in Best Hotels.