Delhi Manali Volvo Tours
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Manali – Delhi.
The splendidly created Delhi Manali Volvo Tour takes you on a visit to Manali in the solace of a Volvo transport. Manali, found only 40km far from Kullu toward the north, is ignored by its snowcapped crests, the unadulterated waters of the Beas River, little fields and organic product plantations. As a major aspect of your sightseeing, you will visit the different attractions of this place like its sanctuaries. You will likewise visit the exciting and energizing Rohtang Pass, which gives stunning perspectives and offers guests the choice of participating in different snow exercises. Other than these, the magnificence of Solang Valley will abandon you hypnotized.
- Accommodation on double & triple sharing basis.
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on arrival.
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo Ticket.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner for all.
- Pick up & drop From Bust stop in Manali.
- Transfer and sightseeing by non AC car in Manali (Rohatnag pass on Direct payment).
- All applicable taxes and charges related to Hotel.
- All applicable taxes and charges related to transport like – toll tax, Road tax, Parking, Driver allowances and all other if any.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Rohtang Pass as per Union Transport only on Direct Payment.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Festivals and Air Condition will not operate in Hills Area.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- Day 01 Delhi – Manali (overnight Volvo bus)
After your arrival in Delhi, (you are required to reach Kashmiri Gate on your own), you will board the overnight Volvo bus to Manali. (Manali is located at a distance of around 553 km from Delhi). You will spend your night in the bus.
- Day 02 Manali Sightseeing
Upon reaching Manali, check in at the hotel and complete all the check-in formalities at 12 noon. Enjoy your breakfast. Relax for some time and after getting refreshed, head out for sightseeing in Manali. The places you will visit include Hadimba Devi Temple. This ancient cave temple possesses an imposing structure. Built by Maharaja Bahadur Singh in 1553, it’s a four storied wooden structure with a tower reaching up to 24m high. You will also visit the Manu Temple, which is dedicated to Sage Manu, believed to be the creator of all universe, and the Vashisht Temple, whose waters are said to possess healing properties.
You can spend the evening at your own leisure. Afterwards, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 03 Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (Rohtang pass visit Subject to Permit with extra cost)
Enjoy your early morning breakfast and then depart for Rohtang Pass. (Snow Point in Rohtang Pass closed due to heavy snowfall). At an incredible height of 4,114m, it offers spectacular views of the surroundings. In Rohtang Pass, you can enjoy several snow based activities like snow scooter, skiing etc.
You can also visit the small but beautiful town of Marhi and Gulaba, which is a picturesque village located en route to Rohtang Pass. The captivating beauty of Solang Valley will leave you mesmerized. Return to Manali in the evening for dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 04 Manali – Delhi
Get ready for some wonderful and exciting shopping in Manali. Some of the famous markets of Manali are Mall Road, Old Manali and Tibetan Markets. In these markets, you can purchase shawls, caps, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist paintings and artifacts, dry fruits, apples, pullovers made of yak wool, jellies, jam and other things. Later, in the evening, board your overnight Volvo bus to Delhi.
Overnight stay in Best Hotels.