Classical Forts and Palaces Tour
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Udaipur – Delhi.
If you want to witness the grand lifestyle of the erstwhile Rajputana rulers of Rajasthan then Classical Forts and Palaces Tour of 7 nights and 8 days is going to be a perfect one for you. This itinerary of 7 nights and 8 days will offer you a chance to explore the forts and palaces built in popular cities like Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur. The tour also includes sightseeing in Delhi. Each monument is going to be an architectural beauty.
Note : This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Accommodation using Starting Room Category of Each Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast as per the above package in the hotel.
- Airport Transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Swift Dzire for 02 Guests & Maruti Ertiga/ Toyota Innova for 04-06 Guests/ Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air fare.
- Any Guide.
- Any Jungle Safari.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Day 1: Arrive in Delhi
- Once you late evening arrive at the Delhi airport or railway station, you will get an assisted transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay.
- Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
- Relish an assortment in breakfast and leave for sightseeing of Old and New Delhi. You are going to enjoy guided tours to major tourist attractions like Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk where you are going to enjoy a rickshaw ride. Post a traditional lunch at a popular restaurant Chor Bizarre, continue your city tour. The visits are going to include Diplomat Enclave, President’s House, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, and Qutub Minar. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay
- Day 3: Delhi - Agra (around 220 kms)
- Have your breakfast and begin your road journey for Agra. En-route, you are going to cover Sikandra- the mausoleum of Akbar, the Mughal emperor, which he himself commissioned during his reign. On your arrival in Agra, check-in to your hotel and have lunch. In the evening, you are going to visit the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan, it was built in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of Taj, during sunset. Attend a folk performance and puppet show in the evening. Stay Overnight.
- Day 4: Agra sightseeing- Jaipur (245 kms)
- After breakfast, explore the Agra fort, also known as Red Fort, built by Mughal Emperor Akbar. Its construction started in 1565 and concluded in 1573. Afterwards, begin your road journey for Jaipur. On the way, explore the remains of Fatehpur Sikri, which was once the capital of the Mughal dynasty, one of the best examples of Mughal architecture. On your way, have lunch at Bharatpur in Laxmi Vilas Palace. Once you arrive in Jaipur, get transferred to the hotel. If you want then you can enjoy a leisurely walk around. Enjoy dinner at Chokhi Dhani, an ethnic village resort. The evening will be fulfilled with cultural performance, camel ride and traditional food. Overnight stay.
- Day 5: Jaipur
Have your breakfast and leave for visiting the Amber fort. As this fort is situated on a hilltop, you are going to enjoy an ascending elephant or jeep ride. Built during the reign of Raja Man Singh I, this fort is a magnificent structure. Visit the Sheesh Mahal, Sila Devi Temple, Ganesh Pol, and Diwan-e-Khas. Post lunch, visit the other attractions like City Palace-a perfect blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture, Costume Museum- where you can find some extremely beautiful local dress material and handicraft like Bandhej, Kimkhambs, Zari, Gota, Jama etc. Later visit Jantar Mantar-an astronomical observatory, founded in 1716 by Sawai Jai Singh II. Last visit of the day is Hawa Mahal, commissioned by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. The fort is popular for its beehive like structure. Gala dinner at Raj Palace. Stay Overnight.
- Day 6: Jaipur - Udaipur
- Post an early morning breakfast, get an on-time transfer to the Jaipur airport to catch a flight to Udaipur. Upon arrival, move to your Hotel. After check-in formalities, leave for sightseeing where first attraction will be City palace, popular for its Peacock courtyard, beautiful rooms with ivory doors, mirrored walls, spacious marbled balconies, etc. The evening is booked for a boat ride on Lake Pichola. Another major attraction is a visit to the popular Jag Mandir Palace, an island palace built amidst lake. Here you are going to explore the Jagdish temple, an ancient temple that is 300 years old and the Royal Cenotaphs of the Rajputana rulers. Enjoy a special dinner at Durbar Hall or Taj Lake Palace. Stay overnight.
- Day 7: Udaipur - Delhi
- Have your breakfast. Free time for leisure activities. Afterwards, get an assisted transfer to the airport to catch a flight to Delhi. On arrival, explore the popular markets of the capital city of India. Indulge in last minute shopping, gorge on street food. Farewell dinner with a cultural performance. Get transferred to the airport or railway station to a board flight or train for your onward destination journey.
- Day 8: Depart for Onward Destination
Board train or flight for onward destination.
Overnight stay in Best Hotels.